Join Our Team
Interested in joining the My Flower Service team?
Join our Design Installation Crew!
About My Flower Service:
We specialize in window boxes, container gardens, and container landscaping for both residential and commercial clients.
We are looking for quality individuals to fill our Design Installation Crew, Design Lead, Crew Lead, and Maintenance positions. Both full and part time positions are available.
Our work is seasonal and hours change depending on if we are focused on installing or maintenance.
What we do is fun, creative, active, and we are plant people!
- Positive attitude and personal accountability
- Punctual and regular attendance
- Professional dress code (landscaping/outdoor work shoes, clothes, good hygiene etc.)
- Willingness to bring a lunch/water bottle for long installation days
- Has self-management skills to work alone when necessary
- Plant care, gardening, and/or landscaping knowledge or interest in learning
- Performs aspects of installation and maintenance jobs
- Keeps detailed job sheets and is organized
- Can lift 50lb soil bags
- Is comfortable using ladders or is willing to learn
- Is comfortable driving trucks and has a good driving record
- Loves being outside and working hard
- Has pride in what they do
- Is a leader and clear communicator
- Preps, plants, and installs seasonal floral displays in window boxes, container gardens, and designated landscape bedding locations
- Shop chores
- Watering plants on sites
- Maintenance of plants on sites
- Organizing and care of plant stock at shop
- Works outdoors and comfortable with getting dirty
- Use of ladders and carrying material
- Clean ups on sites (pulling out old plant material)
- Creative with plant art/design
- Assists other crew members throughout daily tasks
- Overall customer service
Job Duties and Requirements:
General duties and requirements include but are not limited to the following tasks:
This team member is responsible for maintaining specific accounts on a regularly scheduled route. Candidate will be watering, pruning, fertilizing, planting/replacing annuals as required to maintain a healthy overall appearance for seasonal flower displays at these locations.
Candidate must have a flexible schedule as weather can interrupt the scheduled route on occasion.
This applicant must be organized, punctual, possess excellent customer service skills, keep detailed job sheets, dress and act in a professional manner.
Regular watering of inventory and floral displays at My Flower Service.
Ideal candidates will prefer working outdoors, getting dirty, performing some physical chores and light lifting.
Model candidates will be creative, passionate, willing to learn and assist other team members. Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others is crucial.
This individual must have an excellent driving record and be willing to work alone at times.
Hours and compensation:
This part time seasonal position begins on or around mid March/early April and offers 20-40 hours per week. You must be willing to work some weekends. Pay rate is per hour based on experience. Biweekly pay.